All students are expected to consult with a music advisor prior to registering each semester.
Each Student Is Ultimately Responsible...
Advisors (in alphabetical order)
As a general rule here’s who they advise:
- Jenny Bent - students in all degree programs including Vocal Music Education
- Andy Collinsworth - only wind and percussion students in Music Education
- Alex Kahn - students in all degree programs including String Music Education
- Doug Leibinger - all Jazz Studies majors
- Thom Limbert - all Composition students and students in other programs
- Lynne Morrow - Vocal Performance majors
- John Palmer - students in all degree programs
- Marilyn Thompson - all Piano majors
- Brian Wilson - special cases
It’s not crucial that this be reflected on your Seawolf account.
If you do not know who your advisor is use the above as a guide